Official Server Rules
Please read through the rules carefully to assure that your account is not in offence of any of the rules stated below.
(May be subject to change, always under admin discretion. Staff have final say.)
- A total maximum difference of $100k is allowed compared to the recommened price from GTS/prices. Please check the valuation of items/Pokemon with /prices or consult with staff in advance, as this is the maximum that can also be given away.
- Minimum price should be followed for GTS and player shops from /prices in-game.
- Cross-server trading
- Borrowing/Loaning Pokemon from/to others
- Adding anything to GTS for unreasonably high prices
- /dex trading Legendaries/Pokemon valued over $100k according to /prices. This includes trading two Legendaries/Pokemon of similar value back and forth.
- Exploiting bugs/exploits
- Possession of duped items
- No disclosing the location of any DropCrate or Raid Boss to other players, or providing assistance in any capacity
- Exploiting events for quest progress. If you are inside an event zone while an event is being hosted, you must fully participate.
- Hacking of any kind
- Use of X-ray or transparent texture packs of any kind
- Use of autoclickers or illegal mouse modifications
- Schematica replanting or use of schematica to build your farms
- Schematica usage during building competitions unless specifically stated otherwise
- Charging back any payments made through the donation store
- Selling/trading any accounts or in-game items for any type out-of-game currency (Steam, PayPal, etc.) Note that giving someone in-game items in exchange for making a donation is OK!
- Operating rapid fire or infinitely looping redstone contraptions
- Auto or semi auto farms whatsoever (with or without redstone)
- Constantly feeding hoppers items If your builds cause too much lag, staff may have to world edit your build out to keep the server stable.
- Bypassing the AFK kicker or building anything that could do so
- Inappropriate builds
- Disrespecting players or staff
- Swearing/bypassing the filter or excessive usage of caps
- Excessive spam (more than 1 (not conversation related) message every 10 seconds)
- Speaking in a language other than English in global chat
- Discussing punishments in global chat
- Inappropriate topics
- Hate speech, racism, harmful comments towards sexuality, nsfw or anything of the sort
- Asking for any free items continuously
- Disrupting other players' experience. Use common sense and do not disrupt another player's experience. This includes building/claiming within 50 blocks of another player's claim, as well as griefing/stealing from claims.
- AFKing at bases other than your own with the intention of helping gain profit (ex: AFKing at another player's farm)
- Scamming of any kind
- Renaming Pokemon/Nets/Items with the intent of deceiving others into believing it's something else
- Killing/Trapping other players
- Bypassing any punishments through any methods
- Anything of sexual nature
- Advertising another server IP, server name, server website, or discord
- No using alternate accounts to bypass a punishment or to gain an unfair advantage over others
- Spawners must be kept in an enclosed area
- For Sign Hunt, only the warp name may be shared.
- Picking up spawners, /shop donorshop, /heads, /fly and other donor warps are fine, as long as you do not charge for these perks.
Side note: Please always claim your land as no punishment pertaining to griefing/stealing can be given on unclaimed land and no compensation will be given. Try to be careful of who you trust. Claim also may be manually deleted after 60 days of the owner being offline.
** You are responsible for your own account. If someone else has access to your account and uses it to break server rules, we will still take action against your account.
Thank you and have a great time playing on OmegaMinecraft!